The place to record and listen to lectures
Record and listen to lectures on collecture.io - on the go, when you need it and at your own pace.
Give students the ability to
- Stop time
- Go back to every lecture
- Learn at their own pace
Record lectures with less than 30s effort
Bring your own device
- Web access
- Share only a link
- No need to install anything
Public and private sharing
As a lecturer, prepare your next lecture by listening to your colleagues
Collecture is in the catalog of software for lecturers at ZHAW and used in various lectures at the School of Engineering and the School of Management and Law.
Simple semantic slides
p_slides is open source under the AGPLv3 license.
- Only think about content, don't worry about styling
- Static files only, no need for a server, installed software, pre-compilation or a special editor (unless of course your favorite and very special editor!)
- For editing and presenting, there are no external dependencies - it's just a html file (therefore it can easily be put into version control for example)
- Extendable and supporting themes
- Write slides in markdown
p_slides is used in various courses at ZHAW as well as other people.
You can find it on Github.